sperbers originall 05.05.12

Sperber

Thanks for your support!I´ll youst do my best:)

@Aislin:i youst paint i little bit as teenager,most of it was crafitti youst a few landscape but only black and white.

here is my concept its paint with the normal paint program,but it show me that i need a better program.

and i find one :D

unbenanntvhpy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yesterday and today i pant a new one Its called für Mira

she was my cat,she died with only 2years, last week.

frmia.png

Edited by Sperber
  • Upvote 1

Hallo again:) ill finished my next picture:) its a training picture too see how to paint trees and object´s more into the front(thats the reasons it seem a little bit empty).

@welshblue: maybe ill try too use the jitter,but at the moment i has to learn painting with normal programm:) but thx for the link

horizont6.png

Your are right with the plug in:) why shuld i make it harder for me like it could.

Thx for the nice comments!

@welsh: bonsai sounds right, but i would that the trees look like oak`s :D but your right:roll:.

@barbieq:the road was my biggest problem because it is very hard to find the right colours,but if you say that it look good,i´am happy:) thx

wow I didn't even seen your painting from 27th of october, just saw it because I wanted to show all of your work to my bf... lol (yeah sometimes he is interested in the images other people on this forum creates, and their comments to my works, lol) Anyway, I can see you are really really talented and I hope you will once try one of my tutorials? huggles!!

Welshy's comment on the perspective are correct, of course! Doh! I should have seen this too. The tress at the back of the image should be smaller & the oak trees at the front bigger.

Ah, well we all learn.

The road is great because it reminds me of the road to our house in Germany. It was called Bauerleshof near Reichenbach. A magical place.

I really like your style.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Hallo, i did a really big mistage!!! at 11.10.2011 my cat mia die. today i had to put to sleep my cat mira(she was only 4 years):| .the title of my picture was wrong,and i do myself very very heavy allegations.

i didnt change the title,because i thought you couldnt believe me if i say "sorry the cat wasnt mira it was mia"

(sry the pic isnt chanded by paint.net)but they was so sweet

on left side you see Mira,she die today her organs fail at the weekend and we got her to put to sleep,on right its Mia she die and we dont know why

I love them and i hope they are happy where ever they are

399n.jpg

so i have to change my pic

frmia.png

thx for all of your comments of my pics,if i am ready to answer your critics i gone answer you!!!!

i hate the october and it is my birth month

Edited by Sperber

I'm really sorry to hear about your kitties.

The painting right beneath reminds me of my brother's work he does in MS paint. It's spacious and the perspective is lovely. I like the night setting, too and the way the stars reflect in the water is amazing. I like that!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA