Sign in to follow this  
matt0815

matt0815 Abstract Images - have new images post! 5.10.2016

I like this!

At first it looks simple but I keep looking at it - I think it's the offset rectangle that intrigues me.

Good mix of bright and muted colours too.

Works really well!

Very pretty and a great mixture of such soft colors. The pattern and the two yellow lines make it look like a prism, but in cube form. 

:smile: 

I agree with Red Ochre & Helen. Just beautiful! Simple but very clever. Well done!

thanks for your post:)

I love both of the latest ones. The brown-toned one reminds me of Christmas beetles, Australian Aboriginal art & 1950s all in one :D

The second one is like art glass. love the shape & the tones. 

The orangey design reminds me of a Mexican or Peruvian pattern woven on rugs or their clothing. It's really pretty. 

The blue one with green striations go hand in hand. It looks like it could be moving.

• Upvote 1

I love both of the latest ones. The brown-toned one reminds me of Christmas beetles, Australian Aboriginal art & 1950s all in one :D

The second one is like art glass. love the shape & the tones. 

Ok :-)

You know a many about Art!

Tanks for your post :-)

The orangey design reminds me of a Mexican or Peruvian pattern woven on rugs or their clothing. It's really pretty. 

The blue one with green striations go hand in hand. It looks like it could be moving.

The first picture - Actually i wanted paint a celtic sun ,

but it comes this out :-)

I paint with my feeling ......

Tanks for your comment :-)

• Upvote 1

Oooh...I like this very much. Such fun shapes and great ideas. Sometimes in science videos they have inside shots of how science-related mechanisms work, and this is what it reminded me of. Great work! :D

A little bit of anti-aliasing would go a long way with this piece. But overall, a great idea.

The problem is that i use a low resolution in the gallary ......

The original file looks better :-)

Oooh...I like this very much. Such fun shapes and great ideas. Sometimes in science videos they have inside shots of how science-related mechanisms work, and this is what it reminded me of. Great work! :D

Ok :-)

Tanks foryour comment!

• Upvote 1

You have amazing pictures. My faves are the ones posted in September 25 and November 22 (not sure if those are the correct dates.)

This image looks like a video game or maybe a hologram? (Why am I so into holographic images? Sometimes I don't even understand myself. :)) Besides the point, intriguing idea. Great pixelly effect!

Reminds me of I song I heard in Just Dance 2. The bunch of purple pixels seems to resemble a character pointing at the screen. :]

This image looks like a video game or maybe a hologram? (Why am I so into holographic images? Sometimes I don't even understand myself. :)) Besides the point, intriguing idea. Great pixelly effect!

the idea was a enterprise beam effect.....

but a hologram is also nice:))