Sign in to follow this  
matt0815

matt0815 Abstract Images - have new images post! 5.10.2016

That's such a fun piece, matt, the one with the colorful and different shapes. :)  I like the one right below it, the newest image. You know what it reminds me of? Kind of like a mirage on a beach. Really cool!

That's such a fun piece, matt, the one with the colorful and different shapes. :)  I like the one right below it, the newest image. You know what it reminds me of? Kind of like a mirage on a beach. Really cool!

Nice effect with the shapes & the colours are good too. The only thing that detracts is the single pixel line of white near the colours. To prevent this it is better to select the outside of the shape to fill, fill it on a new layer & Gaussian Blur it or use AA Assistant. Or you could run a small Drop Shadow In just the black outline. I do like the background too. The silvery grey with the black is very dramatic. 

Nice effect with the shapes & the colours are good too. The only thing that detracts is the single pixel line of white near the colours. To prevent this it is better to select the outside of the shape to fill, fill it on a new layer & Gaussian Blur it or use AA Assistant. Or you could run a small Drop Shadow In just the black outline. I do like the background too. The silvery grey with the black is very dramatic. 

ok thanks!

Nice technique of shadows and outlines. It would be great to use the same idea for a word and then make it into a sig or something. Just an idea.

Oooh...I like it very much! Stunning idea of having the transparent cube with an amazing design and texture. The mesh part below the cube makes me want to jump on it...Wait. Who says we have to grow up? ;)

Oh thanks - i think the same :smile: 

Oooh...I like it very much! Stunning idea of having the transparent cube with an amazing design and texture. The mesh part below the cube makes me want to jump on it...Wait. Who says we have to grow up? ;)

Neat - great texture.

:smile: 

How cool! Very dramatic.

thanks