Sign in to follow this  
matt0815

matt0815 Abstract Images - have new images post! 5.10.2016

Cool idea just using the three colours.Simple but very effective.It would make a great album(c d) cover.Nice work.

I really like the one that looks swirly. Kind of reminds me of a quilt. I also like the second one. I think it would look great for a video game background.

I really like the one that looks swirly. Kind of reminds me of a quilt. I also like the second one. I think it would look great for a video game background.

oh yes the quilt is for a cold digitale night ;) .

the second picture have i make for a print, but a background for a game is also good.

M.C. Escher's style is definitely seen in this grid-like image. It's very interesting. I always enjoyed his work because it made you think about the different dimensions. :)

The grid piece: eye bogglingly trippy,nice one.The rose: cool autumnal colours and clever use of transparency.Keep up the good work.

M.C. Escher's style is definitely seen in this grid-like image. It's very interesting. I always enjoyed his work because it made you think about the different dimensions. :)

I like the work from M.C. Escher.

In my childwood always when i´m was in the scool paint this grids in my books , in my booklet, etc...... :smile:

• Upvote 1

I like the work from M.C. Escher.

In my childwood always when i´m was in the scool paint this grids in my books , in my booklet, etc...... :smile:

His style is definitely present in your work. :)

Awww...and the rose is all so pretty.

Really, REALLY good on the grid/truss one. I think I see how you did it, and it's clever.

The rose is nice also. I like the 'Color Fragment' (as I call it) effect.