Sign in to follow this  
matt0815

matt0815 Abstract Images - have new images post! 5.10.2016

Great abstracts. The purplish one looks king-like...the colors a kind would wear. The rainbowy is just beautiful and the dispersed effect gives it a nice touch.

very cool pics,sometime they look like on a drug trip.especial the last one i had already seen in my past.;):D:roll:

thanks

i dont take any drugs - coffe and tea thats me:)

Great abstracts. The purplish one looks king-like...the colors a kind would wear. The rainbowy is just beautiful and the dispersed effect gives it a nice touch.

keine macht den den drogen!(no power to the drugs)your are right, but belive me your pictures are pretty near at a trip!and they are really near of it.some people call it art,other people call it realism:D:roll:

really keep it up(thumps up);):D

:roll:

Oh, cool. It looks like a glass sphere with interesting detailing inside. You know how glass distorts like that because it has a certain texture? Awesome.

You have some of the coolest looking abstracts I have seen on here. I started looking at your gallery yesterday (while at work, shhhh) and was jotting down which ones I liked the most..... well lets say the list got much to long to mention them all in one reply! But I have to say, this last one you posted is just amazing! Keep up the good work and keep sharing!

I am getting a cool optical illusion happening here or it could be my tired old eyes.Nice one Matt yet another interesting piece.

I am getting a cool optical illusion happening here or it could be my tired old eyes.Nice one Matt yet another interesting piece.

thanks for your compliment:)

I agree that this is very interesting. It's simple in a great way. Sort of looks like the different layers of soil.