Sign in to follow this  
Sfifer

TV Show Discussion Thread

we have (at home on dvd that is, since we are series collectors)

Supernatural S1-S5

Grey's Anatomy S1-S7

Ghost whisperer S1-S3

Castle S1-S3

NCIS S1-S8

Boston Legal S1-S2

The tudors S1-S4 / complete

That 70's show S1-S8 / complete

Vampire Diaries S1-S3

One Three Hill S1-S7

The Mentalist S1-S3

Prison Break S1-S4 / complete

Medium S1-S2

gosh, that's a lot.... well my fav is : don't know... we are now watching Medium

Edited by Aislin

I finally finished my House, M.D. marathon of all episodes from beginning to end. 

I simply LOVED the ending. I know some people don't like it, but here's my rational (in spoiler tags in case you haven't seen it.)

The entire show, House was an < no swearing > to everyone even his best friend, Wilson. But, in the end, when things really mattered, House gave up EVERYTHING to be with his friend. To me, that totally made up for his behavior for 8 seasons. He really was a true friend.

For those that want closure more than was shown... after the final episode, just watch the movie

Easy Rider (1969)

. That's pretty much what I imagine happens next.

Love fringe and John Noble is a fantastic actor who deserves recognition for his portrayal of Walter Bishop ( its a shame only one actor can win an Emmy every year because he is so deserving,yet cannot deney the actors who have beaten him Bryan Cranston and Damien Lewis ) Its gonna be a mixed day of emotions when the show ends,I will miss it but at the same time be glad that it came to a natural end and didn't get canned like so many other shows have.

Both Dexter and Homeland finished last night and both went out with a bang litterally,can't wait for the new seasons of both.

I've been watching Chuck on Netflix with my little brother. :) Nice to have something to do together since we don't have a lot in common. I've also been watching Breaking Bad and Dexter. Great shows.

Red Dwarf X has just stared on Sky's UKTV channel :star:  All together now...

"It's cold outside,

there's no kind of atmosphere.

I'm all alone, more or less......"

:lol:

"...Let me fly, far away from here, 
    Fun, fun, fun,

In the sun, sun, sun. "

... well worth a watch mate.  The Jesus one is hilarious

It's amazing how well the actors have reconnected with the characters.  Even after so long it's the same old show I love.  I do miss Holly though :(

I think it's a brilliant cast who have enjoyed playing the characters ?

Male Holly or Female Holly ?  I must admit I preferred Male Holly

His wonky sense of humor was brilliant.  

What a great way to describe him :lol:

Maybe that's why I liked him so much ... 

Ordered the complete Father Ted tonight for my wife ... no matter which episode or how many times I've seen it I still crack up

The "kicking bishop brennan up the A"  one has to be the best. I ache with laughter watching that one :lol: just thinking of it has the same effect :lol:

• Upvote 1

The "kicking bishop brennan up the A"  one has to be the best. I ache with laughter watching that one :lol: just thinking of it has the same effect :lol:

A classic episode

Just spent half an hour laughing @ youtube clips :lol:

The Irish have a brilliant sense of humour.  Dry as a bone

Mrs Brown's Boys another example ... I'm glad I take tablets for my bladder or else I think I'd wet myself every time I watch an episode

• Upvote 1

I've never seen Mrs. Brown show before, but it's funny. Her climbing the bookshelf reminds me of myself when I try to reach something. I love her laugh when she gets the star stationed on the tree.

Edited by HELEN

Is anyone a fan of Doctor Who? I know I am...

Also addicted to Psych. Can't wait for the new season next month  :bertie:

Edited by Daniels

Red Dwarf X was a great comeback loved the scene with lister and the recorded message,genius.

Also Lifes too short,another Ricky Gervais creation,my fav scene or atleast one of them.

I've just spent the day watching season 1 of Rumpole of the Bailey. All of the episodes are on YouTube.