NinjaManDan21's Gallery [New 5/22/13 pg 14]

NinjaManDan21

• 4 weeks later...

Nice logo but ( there's always a but ;) ) why not add some colour to differentiate the letters e-m-o, at the moment it read more like l-e-a. The colours don't need to be bright maybe 3 different shades of brown or grey in keeping with the owl idea.

Something like this.

emo.png

Edited by minners71

Lol thanks, I'm especially happy with the pixelated light effect coming from the floor, took me forever to try and get it right. I've always loved the look that it creates.

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Three Wallpapers that came from me playing around with the pixel light idea.

The First One

pixeldissolve2rainbowwa.jpg

The Second One

And the Third One

Let me know which is your favorite and why (so I can get a better feel for tastes)! Thanks!

Edited by NinjaManDan21

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Number 2 if the squares were more defined. There are places where they are not complete & this detracts for me. The squares could be a bit bigger & you could erase the more "incomplete" ones.

Number 3 - love the repetition of the squares in the background, the text & the mid layer. Still a bit over bright in the centre but the images are really good - very well thought out.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey everyone, sorry I was gone for quite some time. I moved from Virginia back to Colorado in November, so I was busy for a while, then I had a lack of some ideas in general, then after Christmas I was messing around practicing with my new Wacom Intuos 5 tablet. So here I am to update you on a few new things I put together, I'm pretty close to turning 18 so I have been busy with a lot of other things haha.

skullkidbreakscreenmatr.jpg

My current Desktop background

rockgirljapanese.jpg

An image I found online and decided to mess with, the text on the guitar was hand done with my new Intuos 5 tablet

animeguitarist.jpg

I brightened her eyes up, put a silver engraved name on the guitar and added the text, I know its not much to have changed but I couldn't think of how to give this one a background due to the bench outline she is sitting on.

Edited by NinjaManDan21

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

Having recently learned more and more about my specific ADD situation and how it affects me, I realize that I put my feelings and emotions into every creation of mine. It is a strong source of inflow and as a result effects everything I create during outflow.

Anyways I have been doing a lot of thinking again over issues and struggles I have gone through in my life and seen how they all relate. I continue to struggle and push my way through, but have faced much discouragement over certain situations.

These feelings have resulted and culminated into this work.

boyintherain.jpg

The anime boy and the chalk guitarist sketches are the only outside sources.

Please let me know what you think.

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial