Sign in to follow this  
NinjaManDan21

NinjaManDan21's Gallery [New 5/22/13 pg 14]

The sparklies and the fire images are not just good, they're superb, phenomenal. I LOVE the newest pieces. The text right on the fiery background is so well-done. I'm sorry I haven't commented earlier, btw. :)

Thank you! I will make a larger version when I can, but my free time is dwindling. I have extra work to do in school because in 11 days I'm leaving for Israel and will be there 12 days. Can't get behind now. lol

@HELEN

That's fine, we all get busy at times. I need to check some galleries myself.

New work inspired by BBQ's beautiful backgrounds

serenity2.jpg

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Oooh that colourful one is so pretty! I really love the circles & the way it transforms at the bottom. Having the top & the bottom very dark or black gives it a natural frame. The geometric shapes are well done too but the shape in the rectangle is a bit jaggy. Not sure that it fits in there at all with the outline shapes. I do like how the circle around the rectangle & the way the shadows are cast. Matey, this is awesome work!

The fire one - see how kick-butt beautiful it is larger?! Text gets a bit lost in places but I see what you wanted to achieve. Really hot stuff!

Well done on the latest. I hope this means we will see some awesome big backgrounds from you in the future. Not really any harder than doing the sig size. IN fact, I find it easier. Glad you see the importance of your schoolwork & I hope your enjoy Israel.

TheHowler

And I LOVE the fire, maybe a tut? Or is there already, and I'm just a bit blind. :P

For this kind of fire, no not that i'm aware of, but i'm not the lengthy writing type. lol

BBQ

-but the shape in the rectangle is a bit jaggy.

-see how kick-butt beautiful it is larger?!

-I hope this means we will see some awesome big backgrounds from you in the future.

-And by shape I assume you mean the shuriken (ninja star) ? Yes it was uncooperative.

- Yes totally

- Definately (especially since I will be praticing background skills as I work with my church)!!

Glad you guys (and gals lol) like them!

Edited by NinjaManDan21

TheHowler

For this kind of fire, no not that i'm aware of, but i'm not the lengthy writing type. lol

I'm sure new users and the more experienced people would appreciate even a mini-tut. I for one would love to know the basic techniques ...

Nice job on the Barbie' one, but sometimes in a minimalist piece the slightest thing can throw a viewers eye. In my case it's where the ring meets the rectangle. Still a nice image non-the-less tho' ... just me saying what I see ;)

Edited by welshblue

First chance I have had to have a proper look at your gallery.Reading through the pages and seeing the progress you have made is very impressive.I particularly like your animated sig.Nice work!

Just a heads up. I will be in Israel from Feb. 24 to Mar. 8 so I will be on very seldom.

Hopefully I will have some good pics to do photo manipulations and other Paint.net-ish things on when I return.

Live long and prosper!

You're going to Israel?! Oh my gosh. I've always wanted to go there! We had Visas to go and live there (we were given a choice to either come to the U.S. or Israel). Since we dreamed of coming to the U.S., that's where we went, but my dad promised the Israeli Embassy we'd go there some time. So far, we don't have that chance. And please do take pictures. I really want to see them.

That's just awesome. The fire is evenloping the car, which creates the "movement" that it's going at an immense speed. Cool!