NinjaManDan21's Gallery [New 5/22/13 pg 14]

NinjaManDan21

@ welshblue

The 1st one has the rainbow burst in front of the white core mass, the second has the rainbow behind it.

@ Howler

As I told welsh the only difference is layer switch, not lighting, opacity

@ Ilke

lol, actually I suffer from lack of ideas a lot , but the old stuff was made before joining the forum. Then I had artist block. Then once I joined more ideas began to flow as I understand more and receive input from great people like you :mrgreen:. Right now I'm having a hard time thinking of more ideas, this last one came about from messing around with the Shape3D Secret Use tut. The design looked like a core chamber (like DNA or micro-chip, etc.

This is what it looks like without the shuriken, rainbow, or orb:

corezoom.jpg

I liked how it made a sort of "cube" in the center.

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Something I made for fun today:

snakeskincamo.jpg

Yeah, The text is kinda hard to read but gray looked better than black cause there is black in the background already.

Edited by NinjaManDan21

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

I like your animations the best, why? the letters look nice, it's not going too fast or too slow and the animation is in one move, not bit by bit... green on black is always nice in the way you did it...

Great done! I do not even know which tools you used, lol

lol, I saved each image as .gif then put them in order into a small animation program called UnFREEz.

There's a topic on it in the forum here: How to make an Animated GIF with paint.net

snakeskincamo.jpg

What do you guys think about my snakeskin?

Edited by NinjaManDan21

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

Abstract I was working on. (I just experiemented and let the inspiration flow as I worked)

tripthroughtime.jpg

Let me know what people think. (couldn't sharpen it any more cause it messed up the image)

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

Thanks Guys!

@ W@@dy

It's great to hear you say that lol. Are you looking for a tutorial on the making of the image like The Howler said, or do you want a tut on the animation (like a guide to animating this image)?

Newest addition. Let me know what you think:

snipersig.jpg

I know the text doesn't stand out real well, but I thought in this instance, with this theme (hidden camoflauge) it fit well. Plus I liked how it looked like a metal military tag.

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

greenflameavatar.jpg

Is there a tutorial for this? I've seen it somewhere else I think and I really like it. Tried to duplicate once but failed miserably >_>

As a request since you asked me for one, I'd like to see rick (muscles bursting at the seams) riding a unicorn.

Make it happen.

Edited by W@@dy
SamusSig-1.png

No there is no tut for that that I'm aware of! I made it myself:mrgreen:

Um I don't know what Rick looks like (full bodied anyway, cuz I don't know if his avatar is him or not) Sorry!:|

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial