Touch ups on Forza 3 pics?

Hey guys

Just downloaded this, pretty new to the photo editing side of things, wondering if anyone use this to touch up there Forza pics, I know heaps of people use Photoshope so this must have some feature to make the pics look better, just wondering if someone has already has some settings or rcommendations?

Cheersboltbait.mrgreen.png

Just want to get them abit more crisp and the lines on the cars abit sharper....

here a few of mine taken only with the Forza3 photomode, no touch ups....6004276095_d272ea854e_z.jpg

5403322753_633513caef_z.jpg

6110962968_fc16755896_z.jpg

These cars in these pics have been designed and pics taken by him also, but he's done something to them in photoshop or something, they look way better.....a lot more real...

6122773171_8454fd6b65_z.jpg6122773179_cd6f884086_z.jpg

6122773175_c4bf155719_z.jpg

so any help would be cool, cheers

It looks to me like there was some light sharpening, a bit of saturation bump, and maybe some masking out of the car to give the background more blur. To be honest, I don't see a huge difference between the two; it may have a lot to do with the angles at which he took the photos.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yeah Forza has a few opitions in photomode such as shutter speed, aperture, focus, exposure,contrast,colour,brightness,sepia,zoom,change of angle........its pretty hard getting the pic to look good to start with in Forza, can take awhile sometimes,but the colours between tv and pc dont really look the same.

I just had a play with this pic, bumped saturation up abit, sharpened the pic a bit, played with the contrast a bit and colour...kinda does make it pop abit more....???

6131207357_539a02e61c_z.jpg

Heh...to be honest, it looks like a shot from Borderlands... :)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I love Borderlands. The art style is fantastic. I think it looks good; just not sure if it's what you were going for. :)