Sign in to follow this  
Possum Roadkill

WOTW 36 Discussion Thread Winners announced

I'm glad you guys enjoyed this theme. I think it's one of those plugins that we are just starting to see the potential. Again, special thanks to Pyrochild for creating it.

OK ! I've been waiting for someone, anyone, to post comments on the WOTW Theme Discussion thread to give me some help in choosing the next theme. So far, not a peep out of anyone. Guys and Gals, I need a little help here ! I know everyone has a busy schedule. I have a job where I work long hours and very little time to spend on these comps. Any help and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sooooooooo.......I guess I'll have to pull out the old notebook and figure out something today at lunch and try to get the next round going later today or tonight. So stay tuned....same bat time......same bat channel......I know most of you are too young to remember that, so Google the 1960's Batman TV series and you'll understand.

Possum

lol No comment from the Peanut Gallery. ;)

So, can anyone offer a suggestion? I thought it was up to the winners like the SotW was, but I'll gladly contribute if I may. :)

lol No comment from the Peanut Gallery. ;)

So, can anyone offer a suggestion? I thought it was up to the winners like the SotW was, but I'll gladly contribute if I may. :)

Yes, anyone can post a suggestion in that thread, even people who don't participate in the comps. You can find it HERE

Edited by Possum Roadkill

Sign in to follow this