liquids & light reflection - stumped

Hi There,

I have slowly but surely been learning about Paint.net and have been going through several tutorials -wich by the have been very helpful - thanks to all of you who took the time to write them boltbait.cool.png.

What is the best way to create a realistic wet liquid look? What I want to do is put blood dripping from around the man's mouth, lips and chin. I am doing this for a Dark fantasy type website - keep in mind i don't want it to look too gory, But however the effect i am really looking for is not simply bloodstains but fresh blood can anybody tell me what technique they would use to get this effect?

I would put in the picture I want to apply this to but I got the error message "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file" ???.bubblerevolution.aagh.png

Any help and input is greatly appreciated boltbait.mrgreen.png

Edited by Achilleas7

to post a pic, you need to host it on a site such as mediafire or photo bucket, and then post the IMG code.. remember images should be no larger than 600x800- if it is larger the post either a clickable thumbnail img code or a link

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

to post a pic, you need to host it on a site such as mediafire or photo bucket, and then post the IMG code.. remember images should be no larger than 600x800- if it is larger the post either a clickable thumbnail img code or a link

Okay bubblerevolution.sadtard.png . I had read something about that last week...I, of course forgot the details and was trying to rush with my work again. Sorry.

thank you for your help.

Edited by Achilleas7