Need to know how to make pictures like this

< Moved to Paint.net Discussion & Questions >

if the steganography plugin doesnt do whjat you want.. and im in no way certain it will--- http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?showtopic=4786

then the only way i would know how to do this is by making a flash image--with a rollover event but pdn cant do that.. you need adobe flash editor

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

That website is probably using flash or a script to swap the image when the mouse hovers over it.

In any case you would need a webpage or a separate program to use the hover event. ;)

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

yeah this isnt really a PDN question at all.

well in a way it is-- the answer is that PDN cant do that

there was a time when i didnt know the different image types as well.. it wasnt until i wanted to try adding music on a roll-over to a sig that i had to learn about flash images-- lol back when i thought JPEG was the best there was and i guess at the time it was all that

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.