Made a cool border and forgot how I did it. Any ideas?

Is that related to the topic? (Answer: no it's not)

This is just a wild guess, but did you use the weave plugin? I think if you did that and clouds set to lighten, you might get something similar. Just an idea to hopefully jog your memory...

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Yeah, it's getting closer, thanks for your help :).

And it is really annoying me that I can't remember! I've even tried every plug in I have, but I did it at my dads, so I might have more plug ins there. :(

PS: I love how much attention my avi is getting ;)

And to midora, yes it is breathtakingly hilarious. In fact every time I see it I get overwhelmed by laughter, leaving me incapacitated on the floor.

Yeah, it's getting closer, thanks for your help :).

And it is really annoying me that I can't remember! I've even tried every plug in I have, but I did it at my dads, so I might have more plug ins there. :(

PS: I love how much attention my avi is getting ;)

And to midora, yes it is breathtakingly hilarious. In fact every time I see it I get overwhelmed by laughter, leaving me incapacitated on the floor.

That's the same attention like the guy in Oslo tried to get. I thought this is a family friendly forum. Sorry I know this is off topic but because I'm forced to see it I'm allowing myself to tell what I'm thinking.

midoras signature.gif

That's the same attention like the guy in Oslo tried to get. I thought this is a family friendly forum. Sorry I know this is off topic but because I'm forced to see it I'm allowing myself to tell what I'm thinking.

Most people do not share your views on a gif animation of a stick figure beating up another stick figure, especially with no blood involved, so I suspect you have been through some traumatic experience involving similar violence. That said, I don't blame you for your concern. Even I, personally, don't prefer one-sided fights between stickmen. However, this is still not an issue to bring up in a topic about something completely unrelated. I would suggest you take your discussion to the PMs. If you click on the down arrow in the top right corner, then click on "messenger," you can send and receive private messages without interrupting any conversation about other topics. Thanks! ^^

@TheHowler Does that mean you have it figured out, or is it still not quite finished?

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Most people do not share your views on a gif animation of a stick figure beating up another stick figure, especially with no blood involved, so I suspect you have been through some traumatic experience involving similar violence. That said, I don't blame you for your concern. Even I, personally, don't prefer one-sided fights between stickmen. However, this is still not an issue to bring up in a topic about something completely unrelated. I would suggest you take your discussion to the PMs. If you click on the down arrow in the top right corner, then click on "messenger," you can send and receive private messages without interrupting any conversation about other topics. Thanks! ^^

@TheHowler Does that mean you have it figured out, or is it still not quite finished?

@Pdnnoob

I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I have gigured out I used the gradient blocks plug in. Now all I have to do is figure out what I used it on!