Sign in to follow this  
Red ochre

Red ochre plug-in pack V9 (updated 30th July 2014)

Thanks for the feedback Lloyd and Red.For some reason I cant figure out,it was in the wrong folder......I think.Anyway,solved.While Im here htough,do I have to reload all my plugins if I update?

As far as I understand the plugins you had under 3.5.11 stay in the effects folder when you update to 4. BUT many of the older plugins have had new versions written so that they run smoothly on 4. So DO make sure you have the latest versions. There is a list in the preview centre of plugins that are having problems running on 4.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/27661-incompatible-plugins-an-incomplete-list-updated-for-405268/

Fortunately I think all mine still work in 4, so shouldn't need updating. (I'm actually on Vista so cannot update myself - if I could, I would though!).

Hello. :)

I have a request for both your furblur plugin and your scribble plugin. Would it be possible to add a “width” slider to those plugins? I would like the ability to make thicker lines. For example, there is a width slider in pyrochild's “Jitter” plugin.

Sorry, No! :lol:

That sounds blunt! - the way that those two draw lines is completely different to the way that most effects work (it doesn't use the 'G.D.I+')*.

An effect could be made using the 'G.D.I.+' with variable width lines but it would be more of a render (using the source image colours) than a blur. Also, lines drawn with the 'G.D.I.+' tend to go a bit 'crazy' with short lengths and high widths - and it's slower too. :(

Thanks for enquiring though! - I see you have made good use of Furblur in some of your images. ;)

* A premade library of commands to 'draw' shapes and lines.