Save All Feature

i currently use paint.net for simple animation and manipulation of video's/pictures. and i have always wanted a feature that let me save all my currently open pictures. hopefully with some user friendly interface that allowed me to select the folder, a number system (ie picture 1,2,3 etc) allow me to have a prefix of suffix.

and example

Tonight i scanned all my study notes from university, i wrote them all on blue paper. when i wanted to reprint them i would not want to waist all the blue ink. so i changed the luminosity curve to give a white background on all of them. but then i had to save each of the photos individually (like 100 of them in total). if i could just pressed saved all, select the folder, put a prefix of "week 2 notes no". i could have saved time.

i did previously manipulate over 2000 photos that were each frame in an animated sequence, that would have also been helpful then.

This has been discussed previously...

Like pyro says there, if you close pdn, you get a prompt asking if you wish to save anything that hasn't yet been saved. It's a whole lot faster than clicking on each individual file and saving it separately. Also, if you are making an animated sequence, I would suggest doing it all in one image on separate layers, then use the Layer Saver plugin to save all the layers into separate files.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Take a look to the popular feature requests...

Save All -- This has been requested quite a bit recently, and I'm planning to add it to v4.0.

or that... my bad I shoulda payed attention to that...

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

• 7 years later...