Drydareelin's gallery

Drydareelin

This is my first attempt at a gallery and the first time I have showed any of my artwork on here.

Planets

th_alienwallpaper.jpg

There is actually a video of me making this picture

This is my most recent one. Due to the fact it was a wallpaper, the size was 1200 x 800 so I couldn't show the full image here.

Next is this one:

earth2.jpg

This was one of my quick yet more realistic pieces. I know the proportions are out, the moon is just less than twice the size than shown here and it is much further away but hey I don't want to be too realistic.

This one is a new attempt at a nebula. Since it looked increasingly plain as I went along, I chose to add a planet. On my DeviantArt, I called it 'Hidden Light'.

nebulaplanet.jpg

Next is a little different, I combined

W@@dy's Distant Tree line tutorial with a few more effects and voilà.

forest_ablaze_by_drydareelin-d3jsf91.jpg

Finally, in a type of link with the first one of the Science Fiction genre, I made this one a while back

Tardis-LostInSpace.jpg

Another Movie adaption

:) This time, instead of Science Fiction I went for Horror

silenthillspeedart.jpg

of me doing this. I have been told to do more of these

Again, horror style!

GraveEncountersfanposter1.jpg

This is a

of my attempting it again.

I am enjoying these!

2 stocks were used for this image. The main room and the corridor.

Next:

Another spacescape :D

Ringedplanet.jpg

I wanted to get the effect of the sun in this one, i think i got it

:)

blue_horizon_by_drydareelin-d4cps68.png

This was probably the first spacescape I was proud of

:)

Well there is my first gallery attempt. Editing maybe needed to make it more neater but hey, if it gets good remarks I'll add more.

For anyone interested, most of my stuff can be seen at my

DeviantArt

Edited by Drydareelin

Your work is something to look at! Your spacescapes are amazing.I like what you did with the nebula-like thing in "Hidden Light." I'm glad you opened up this gallery.

Wow, thankyou :) That is pretty good motivation too.

Whenever I have free time I might add my odd other bits to it, but is the small descriptions helpful or needed at all?

I like the planet/nebula one,it looks like the planet is being sucked into the center of it and it just made contact. (Maybe I watch too many space movies,lol.) But I love the one you did with the tree tutorial,it looks like you are on a lake at night looking back at the devastation the forest fire in the distance left,nice. :)

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Some very nice work in here. I'll have to stop in when I have more time and study them more closely. You should really think about joining in on the Space Art Competition sometime. It would be nice to see some of your works entered.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Some very nice work in here. I'll have to stop in when I have more time and study them more closely. You should really think about joining in on the Space Art Competition sometime. It would be nice to see some of your works entered.

Hey, sorry for the longly awaited reply,

I would love to join the competition but I don't like being competitive. This is something i do in my free time when i am bored :L

I really like the first two, but the first one catches my eye for sure. Would love to see how you accomplished that.

Thank you for the comment :) Have you watched the video I linked below? It is a speed art of how i made it ^^