can i make my pictures into a grid

Hello im new here. I was just wondering if there is any way to change my pictures into a grid so i can make them up in Pro Evolution Soccer games. I think it is a grid that im looking for so if anyone understands what im asking will you please reply. Thanks in advanced.

Sorry but this is a place where people like me who don't know what they are doing ask for help. I posted this topic because obviously i needed help. People have been looking at this but nobody will reply. If you don't understand what im asking can you at least tell me because i just find it annoying that people have been looking at this but nobody will reply.

Sorry but i get annoyed easily

Sorry, but, honestly, I don't understand what you're asking for.

You want to "change your pictures into a grid"... what exactly are you asking here? Perhaps if you could give us an example of what you're talking about we could help.

And, what is "Pro Evolution Soccer"? Is this a computer game? Or...

Sorry but this is a place where people like me who don't know what they are doing ask for help. I posted this topic because obviously i needed help. People have been looking at this but nobody will reply. If you don't understand what im asking can you at least tell me because i just find it annoying that people have been looking at this but nobody will reply.

Sorry but i get annoyed easily

Please don't "bump" your post so soon -- you waited all of 30 minutes before reposting with impoliteness and impatience. Sometimes it just takes time for the right interested person to reply -- most people are not sitting on the forum hitting Refresh every 30 seconds with the hopes that they will see your new post. And if nobody replies after awhile, please don't take the tone where you are suggesting that we are somehow obligated to respond to you.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Try this:

1. Ask yourself how many pixels you want inbetween each line ( The picture there has 9 for example ).

2. Resize the image (Ctrl + R). Beside "Resampling:", choose "Nearest Neighbor". Choose the option "By Percentage:". Now in that box, type your number multiplied by 100. (e.g. 9*100=900) Press OK.

3. Apply the Grid Plugin (see the link a couple posts above me to download), using the number you said in step one as your grid size (e.g. 9).

4. Finished. Crop as needed.

~~

what Illnab1024 said should work fine. For clarification, what isn't working for you?

EDIT:

My result

nike20tick20orange4zslz72.png

I resized orig to 800%. I then made a new layer, set and my secondary colors transparency to "0" and filled the new (top) layer with the grid with the size set to "8".

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

most people are not sitting on the forum hitting Refresh every 30 seconds with the hopes that they will see your new post.

...Sadly, I do this sometimes, hehe.

You're doing it now. Stop that!

Go edit more screenshots into your LiteBrite tutorial... :D

Is the grid function of PDN what you're looking for? if you zoom your image in enough (can't remember the exact percentage) and click the grid button in the toolbar (the one that looks like a grid) it will turn the grid on. It doesn't save your image like that, but it can give you some guidance while working on it.

Lawless%20government%20sig.png

ehh thanks for all your help but i was looking at something else that uses the grid plugin and at the final step i was not able to do it but my picture looked exactly how i wanted it to look like when i posted the first picture earier in the thread. thanks for everyone that helped