I've forgotten you completely! Who are you again? Please reintroduce yourself properly in the appropriate thread.... :lol:

Welcome back!

The Off-Topic thread is still there :P

How are you mate. Still supporting the Blues ?

Yep still with the Blues. Wow, still there?

How could we forget you CSM

:)

:mrgreen: How could we? You did some neat tutorials. Nope. Haven't forgotten you.

:) Thanks.

I've forgotten you completely! Who are you again? Please reintroduce yourself properly in the appropriate thread.... :lol:

Welcome back!

Thanks! Any new mods here?

I remember you' but activity on the forum seem to be very slow.

It seems ever since the foum was completely re-done, activity went down. I'm not saying I don't like the new forum or anything, I was just pointing out what I noticed.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

OMG, csm! How dare you leave us all helpless and lost in the jungle of the internetz! Glad to see you back :)

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I didn't even know csm has been gone. :/

I've been way busy with work and school. I barely even work on sigs anymore. I just stop by here from time to time.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude!! I think that I remember you but I'm kinda in the same boat as you. So since so many people are bragging on your tuts I'll have to check em out!

BTW I think that this is the 3rd version of this forum that I have been on and I've got to say that it is always nice to come back and see that everything is still intact! Kudos to everyone that makes that sort of thing happen. It really makes for a genuine community.

Edited by Uneyed
ray.png