Alpha Mask plugin- did I download the right one?

Achilleas7

I've done a extensive search bubblerevolution.sadtard.png but am still not sure if I have the right thing. I saw the post from about a month ago but didn't see the plug in itselfbubblerevolution.tardII.png . Found one but not using it yet (version 2.0). I don't know if I've been up too long and might of missed something please let me know bubblerevolution.fear.png .

Thank You in advance for your time

well there is alpha mask, and then there is alph-displacement mask, the second is what those "waving flag" tuts use... took me forever to find it

having a hard time relocating it-- think it was archived.. maybe someone who knows right where it is will see this befre i can find it again

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=1729

Edited by mountnman

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

just a note-- i couldnt find the alpha-displacement mask in the plug-in index :)

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

It's under D for displacement ;)

well there is alpha mask, and then there is alph-displacement mask, the second is what those "waving flag" tuts use... took me forever to find it

having a hard time relocating it-- think it was archived.. maybe someone who knows right where it is will see this befre i can find it again

http://forums.getpai...&attach_id=1729

Thank You for your help boltbait.cool.png