Lights plugin

luisarvayo

well there is a sparkles plugin but it dont trhink itll do what you want either

this is a tut on space scapes, but it will show you how to make the light, but not the flares tho i had pretty good results by duplicating the light layer, using the flares.. erasing the light itself from the flare layer, then duplicating the flare layer several times and then merging them to get more solid flares.. added glow and it was cool.. but those polygone shapes would have to be added manualy

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/12288-making-polished-spacescapes-v2-image-heavy/page__view__findpost__p__203022__hl__polished __fromsearch__1

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

Thank you for the tip.

Anyway, I hope soon someone could post a plugin that is at least partially functional to KNOLL Light factory....I think it's very useful.

Regards

-

Thanks for the reply.... sounds very interesting....

Could you send me a sample pdn file showing how to do ?

BTW, that is one of my favourites plugins.

What's wrong with my 'highlight' plugin?

You could get the effect shown in the link by layering and setting primary colour to red.

Edited by luisarvayo

Here's an attempt using mostly 'Highlight', with secondary colour set to pink, using the 'venus 5 way' setting with the line width quite large to make the flare pentagons.

Lots of layers a few gaussian blurs, graduated layers and adjusting transparency and colour.

Highlightexample.jpg

I will try to private message you the pdn file - but I'm useless at understanding the forum - so hold your breath!

- just experiment using many layers, running highlight with different settings on each, to try and build up the effect you are after.;)

Edited by Red ochre

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Here's an attempt using mostly 'Highlight', with secondary colour set to pink, using the 'venus 5 way' setting with the line width quite large to make the flare pentagons.

Lots of layers a few gaussian blurs, graduated layers and adjusting transparency and colour.

I will try to private message you the pdn file - but I'm useless at understanding the forum - so hold your breath!

- just experiment using many layers, running highlight with different settings on each, to try and build up the effect you are after.;)

Thank you very much !

You are right in that this is similar to the mentioned library.

I have done some tests following your advice, and it works very very good.

Anyway, if you send me your design, it will help more to check your "tricks" ...

Regards