The Howler's Gallery --New sig 5th March--

TheHowler

Everything about it is cool. It just seems some parts of it are jaggy (on the inside), but it could be because it's because it was resized. Unless, of course, you meant it to be like that. Great composition, by the way and the light effects are stunning.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Everything about it is cool. It just seems some parts of it are jaggy (on the inside), but it could be because it's because it was resized. Unless, of course, you meant it to be like that. Great composition, by the way and the light effects are stunning.

Agreed

I like this a lot. I don't mind the jaggy bits. They seem to fit into the overall look

Thanks! I'm glad you both liked it. :D

Good work although a little jaggy try using aa assistant or feather plug in. Also for me its a little too large try 370 x 120 I find its a really nice size for sigs.

Another tip I'm sure its been mentioned before work at twice the size than scale it down, so for the dimensions I mentioned before open your canvas at 740 x 240 and once you are finished reduce by 50% this will help to make it sharper.

It may be annoying but it does make your final image so much sharper, can't see why aa or feather wouldn't of smoothed it out though. Sometimes use a combination of both feather at 2-3 px then run AA at default settings and if need be run feather and AA again.

Did you run AA on the final image if so that might be your problem you need to run it on the individual layers as you add them, so paste in your render, position it then run AA or feather.

Edited by minners71

Posting this from my ps3 so a bit awkward to add links but use the search engine and search for aa assistant or plug in index using it will improve your work 100%

Now posting from PC

dpy's pack

BoltBaits pack

DPY's pack includes Aa assistant and BoltBaits includes feather, once installed both effects can be found under Effects > Object

Heres a little example of what it does.

You want to make a killzone sig and find this image.

th_image1.png

Using the magic wand you remove the white giving you this which looks good.

th_image2.png

You then add a new layer under the image and fill it with a blue to black gradient and notice his legs andgun have random white pixels showing

.th_image3.png

So you select your render layer and run AA assistant do get this.

th_image4.png

Click on images with mouse wheel to open in new tabs.

Here is a link to the plug in index. PLUGIN INDEX

Edited by minners71