Question about Image saving

Dramon0412

I just have a simple question:

whenever I save my image, it somehow has increased contrast... I've been struggling with this for a week and I can't figure it out why it does this...

When I'm about to save my image, I checked if it was normal (how I wanted it) after saving and looking into the image, it just has increased contrast... I'm really confused...

Maybe I pressed a random button or something...

Can you please, please help me with this?

Sounds like you have a color profile in the image. Copy and paste it into a new image to get rid of it.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Sounds like you have a color profile in the image. Copy and paste it into a new image to get rid of it.

I tried it... But it did not work... *sad face*

Is it possible I did something wrong inside the settings or options... I seem to be getting this problem with all images I edit. *another sad face*

If you're using the built-in image preview in Windows Vista/7 (maybe XP too), and have a color profile set for your monitor, then it will change the way it looks.

This comes up every so often because Samsung still has a !#$% color profile sitting on Windows Update, so a bunch of the Samsungs out there are affected by this.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

What format are you saving in? Is it happening in JPG, PNG, PDN?

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

If you're using the built-in image preview in Windows Vista/7 (maybe XP too), and have a color profile set for your monitor, then it will change the way it looks.

This comes up every so often because Samsung still has a !#$% color profile sitting on Windows Update, so a bunch of the Samsungs out there are affected by this.

I have a laptop and no idea if my display is samsung... D:

What format are you saving in? Is it happening in JPG, PNG, PDN?

its PNG