Anime making in paint.net?

I want to do anime/manga style drawings on the computer to make the colours smoother so i downloaded paint.net because its free and photoshop was too hard and not free. I only acomplished an anime eye. Are there any tutorials or people out there who do anime/ manga on paint. net?? If so mabye a few tips would help, not only me but other people

<This area is still under construction>

My DA My blog

Favorite Quote: Life is pretty simple, you do some stuff, some works, some fails. You do more of what works, if it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is to always do something else. -Leonardo da Vinci

You're better off using a program like Photoshop that supports the use of pressure sensitive tablets and the like. However i'm sure it is still possible in PDN, it would just be very tedious.

(If you go in the Photoshop direction I would suggest investing in the Bpelt plugin which helps a lot with colouring. Here's a quick easy drawing tutorial that uses it. http://questionablecontent.net/tutorial.php )

Edited by Sfifer

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

@sfifer, I have working tablet connceted, Just the calligraphy lines are hard, so i do it the long way and go over it a few times... wonder if there are any plug ins for calligraphy or something strokes...

My DA My blog

Favorite Quote: Life is pretty simple, you do some stuff, some works, some fails. You do more of what works, if it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is to always do something else. -Leonardo da Vinci

I tried to do that but it was really hard and takes a long time... you just use the curvy line tool

My DA My blog