agjm's art gallery ~ new image 11-19-2012 - New Image This Month!

AGJM

Very nice sig! I would imagine the orange bit being glowier, but it's cool nonetheless. I like the idea.

I couldn't figure out how to make that crescent, so thats out of it.

I also keep wanting to go back in and make the G go over the red trail, like it flew in between the letters.

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

Hi AGJM I also tried that helio sig and came up with my own way to make the cresent thingy.

1. New project fill background in black make new layer and draw a white filled circle.

1-2.png

2. Using the ellipse select on the white circle layer make a circle selection smaller than the white circle and then use the move selection tool to position it closer to one edge.

2-2.png

3. Hit CRL+X to delete it

3-1.png

4. Run gaussian blur on white circle layer I cant remember how much I blurred it probably around the 10-15px

4.png

5. Then using the blue arrow click on the image and squash it upusing one of the side nubs.

5.png

Edited by minners71

understated.. i like it.. too many times we often go over the top in adding stuff

I like it more simple. In my art class at school though, I cannot use a simple design or I fail. It sucks.

Nice work AGJM like the abstracts and album covers. Oh and I prefer the darker pic of the Bugatti.

I agree. I used sepia tone on the back, black and white on the right side, then duplicated the original image that was under those and put it on top set to overlay... or was it multiply?

I'm not sure. But I like it.

TitansShirtLayout.jpg

A couple of layouts for shirts for a bible study group (eighth grade guys only).

I'm working on a background to have for the projector, too.

Edit:

Original photo:

107859.jpg

Edited by AGJM

AGJMFruitySphere.png

Fruity blue sphere, made by messing around with "gravity" and color distort, and a few other effects I rarely use.

I like it. I may make a better quality one sometime. I only fractal blurred it to get rid of some randomly colored pixels. I also duplicated, layer negate, then duplicated, layer multiply.

I really like it.

Another one. this time I did the same thing, except not as much blur and I made it black and white to edit the color.

The layer negation just brings out the highlights and shadows and makes it look more 3D.

AGJMnotsofruitysphere.jpg

I think your bible study shirt designs are great. Not too flashy but full of style! Really love your second glowing orb background. Was that your own our off a tut? If that was yours you should make a tut. 2 Thumbs Way Up! (I would do more but I only have two thumbs and can only raise them so high)

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

I think your bible study shirt designs are great. Not too flashy but full of style! Really love your second glowing orb background. Was that your own our off a tut? If that was yours you should make a tut. 2 Thumbs Way Up! (I would do more but I only have two thumbs and can only raise them so high)

No tut for it that I know of. I guess I'll make one. Should be fun.