Underwater Pictures

Hi I have just started using Paint.net and I was hoping someone could help. I take a lot of underwater pictures usually quite badly boltbait.smile.png. I am looking for some help in adjusting the colour levels.

Google searching gives me a lot of tutorials for other programs but I am hoping someone would be able to translate them for me into an idiots guide for use on paint.

I am guessing I have to create layers to adjust them properly as just fiddling with the Red on the main image isn't really giving me great results.

posting some of the images will give people more idea of how to help :)

for help on posting images: http://forums.getpai...es-and-avatars/

Ok thanks. Here are a couple of examples as you can see there is no red in them due to depth and my lack of strobe.

http://s1096.photobu...ictures%202011/

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Edited by whiterabbit93307

Unfortunately, it is difficult to bring out color that isn't there...I was playing with the channels and all the red I could find was in the white. Anything that (under normal light) would be red was not any redder than what was blue, so I couldn't bring out their redness at all. Hopefully someone else may be able to do better :/

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo