How to make Flower/Branch like swirls?

TomTheTroll

Welshy is right but if you really want to then you would need to have a new layer over the image & using the line tool, draw all of the lines in, using a new layer as often as possible & then merging down when you have the curve & position correct & filling it with colour. It is extremely painstaking.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

inkscape. but even then, it's still a pain

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Most of them are Free, and some are Free for personal use, and some you have to pay to download them,

in the website, look at the right side above the Download button for each Font, you will notice if they are free or not.

The free ones are great, just read the term of use, and make sure the font is True Type Font (.ttf) to be compatible with the plugin, but you still can use other types with the text tool :TextTool:

When you say, "compatible with the plugin", which plugin are you referring to? I meant using them with the Text tool. Pfft. Never mind, I had a brain blank for a moment there. lol

And thank you. ^_^

Edited by Moninca

I always find fonts bitty/ jaggy when used on a high size...

Me too, esp 3200 x 2400 & sometimes AA & Feather totally wreck it. Although you can get some great ideas from the fonts. Line tool & layers are still my friends.

I can get some vectors from hubby but they are EPS & AI files...any ideas?

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012