Minners71 and now for something completly different......pg6

minners71

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who's commented since my last visit, Helen,Barbieq,Nanette,Dug,Xzerizon,Welsh and Ella all your comments are warmly appreciated :)  Really want to update and reorganise my gallery but do not have much spare time and plus with the bugs the forum is having at the moment probably not the best time to do this.

• 1 month later...

:smile::bertie:  That's for your amazing new avvie and signature.  Totally cool man - fantastically shiny and professional looking.

I just nearly fell off my chair laughing at the cat pictures with the overlapping images.  Sooooo cute and very clever :smile:.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just checking in and letting you guys/girls know that I am still alive ( just ) been meaning to post some of the new stuff I have done (mainly sigs ) but have not got round to it yet are the problems still here that some members had when updating their galleries ?

Also into my second week with a broken hand and dislocated thumb (MTB accident ) so not able to do much of anything at the moment,this is the first time I have had of work in over 10 years and I am already bored :( NO gym  or biking for at least 8 weeks :( Glad to see how healthy the comps are getting with some amazing pieces being entered and a few new faces joining in the fun :)

Archived