Minners71 and now for something completly different......pg6

minners71

I'm sorry to hear about the lost files. On the bright side, however, you keep making such awesome images. Your sigs are stunning to look at and when I visit this forum, I look forward to viewing your newest one. Obsession? Nah. I just like to see nice work from people.

your last one is amazing! I love the shapes and the colors :)

I know what you mean with a bad computer... I have a 4 year old ACER ASPIRE ONE (notebook) with a bad Hanns.G monitor attached... and I must say, these notbooks are not created to photoshop... But still, with a lot of patience I manage to do larger images...

Thanks Welsh,Helen,Aislin,Barbie and Dug for the comments and taking the time to view.

Here are my other logos for the logo of the week challenge no.5 ( took so long messing about with them that I forgot the deadline )

sheet.png

And at the very last moment came up with these 2

wrapped.png

boxi.png

Obsidian, Osiris & Gateway would have to be my fave of them but the infinity ones are great since they are a play on words for me at least. I love the ones on the grey background. Oh dang! They are all so good in their own right. I can see how you had a hard time sticking to one for the comp. I'm glad you shared this eye candy :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for taking the time to view, something I need to do myself lots of galleries with updates that I have not commented on yet :( will rectify this soon I promise. One problem with changing my sig so much is I never know which one people are commenting on :(

Two quite different things from me just through messing about with various effects.

eyeofthebeholder.png

decay.png

Wish I had made them larger though :(

The textures are fabulous and I especially like the 2nd one, which looks like Formica. Great stuff.

So sorry, I only just noticed your question back in August. No, we don't watch the TT races live, but take a peak on the TV. I watch most of it behind closed hands over my eyes. The speeds they get up to is ridiculous - like 185 mph. A nurse once told me, at the hospital, that when they crash they bring them in ....... in little pieces. Euuuuuuu :scanner: .

• 2 weeks later...

You have been hard at work since my last visit.Great group of professional looking logos.Your two new textures are pretty neat.I don't know if I missed the manips on the first page before or are new (the glass kiwi) but anyway cool concept I like the idea.

• 1 month later...

I really wanted to tell you how much I love your new sig and avvie! It's really beautiful.

Echoes from across the water.

It really is classy and in a way a bit of inspiration to how my latest image is going to end up. I hope you keep it for a while ... it's very, very pleasing on the eyes

Archived