Sign in to follow this  
minners71

Minners71 and now for something completly different......pg6

@Helen I agree looking at it now I wish I hadn't posted it, still its all a learning process. :)

My 2 newest ones both have elements I like and both have bits I hate but thought I would post them anyway.

All 100% PDN

SPACE 1

SPACE 2

Fighting pictures are fantastic, I like them both, they are really greatly done, and the skeleton manip is nice aswell, you are so good at this style and have some good ideas, I enjoyed them as Jim's too, thanks for sharing them.

The space image is not bad as first attempt, don't worry, I am sure after few more attempts you will impress us, I know your skills, you just need to make some visit to space sites to get some inspiration.

Last two are much much better, the planets in first one are nice, and the nebula in the second one is nice too but with less stars will make it much nicer in my opinion.

@yellowman, Thanks for the comments. My monitor at home is a bit dark and the buttons stick so its very hard to change the settings, I am at work now and just viewed them here and I agree way too many stars.

...I agree way too many stars.

Don't feel bad, you're not alone. I have a widescreen TV that my computer is hooked up to, and despite my sitting about 9 feet away, I have the same problem creating stars (but then again, I do need to make an appointment for June to have my eyes re-examined - lol).

Hi Minners .......... I just looked at your photo edits ...... how clever they are. Great job &, of course, I adore the cats in particular :smile:

Really good outcomes. They are so hard to do. I love the starfield in the second one. Adore the cheeky new sig/avvie too! Well done!

Thanks for stopping by Yellowman,Sharp,Nanette,Helen and barbieq and I will read through that info you linked to Sharp and see if it helps ;)

Not sure if anyone has noticed but I started to change my sig weekly ( every Monday ) thought it would help me be more creative and it has ( I now have about 20 sigs and avi combos waiting in the wings ) I am also trying to do some larger works but having such an ancient computer does not help :( took me 25 mins the other day to apply a gaussian blur to a 1920 x 1080 image :(

25 minutes?! That's a long time. Sounds like my old computer I had a few years ago where a lot of my work caused it to crash several times. It worked like molasses, too. Maybe you can get a new one soon?

@Helen and Jim, unfortunately I don't have the funds at the moment for a new PC :(

@Red, No I don't but I will soon ;) although blurs are the least of my worries most plug ins or effects take 1-2 minutes to even open up yet alone use and resizing is another very slow process, some times so slow that my PC just freezes and becomes unresponsive.

here is a snap shot of my beast of a machine.

system.png

Minners I have not been on much in the last few months but that is another tale.

Most certainly that is an old pc but you are still churning out great images. I remember when mine was like that too & I was pleased that at least I had that much.

I hope that something good will come your way after what you have been through & I am pleased you are still here with us. Big hug to you.

Good to see you are still creating, even with your beast of a machine.You have had some nice comp entries lately.Hope you get a new PC soon.

Thanks Helen and Welshblue

Didn't need to choose them they are the colours on my new mountain bike :) so thank GIANT for that ;) made quite a few new sigs with the inspiration coming from my bike ( funny where it comes from sometimes ) sadly they were on my work comp in the same folder as my logo of the week entries and also got deleted by the numbskull at work :( am going to try a recovery program when I get in today, so fingers crossed.

As for the logo of the week files I have redone them and to be honest I feel they are better than the originals, so not too angry with the numbskull ;) although the sig work I'm not sure if I can even remember them all :(

Largest work so far inspired by one of my logo's in the latest comp its in full HD but I don't think photobucket allows them to upload in that size.

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af227/minners71/genesisnoname.png

Edited by minners71

Oh well both recovery programs failed me :( found loads of pics that I had deleted months ago but the ones I were looking for were PDN files and neither found any of those :(