Minners71 and now for something completly different......pg6

minners71

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for taking the time to view, something I need to do myself lots of galleries with updates that I have not commented on yet :( will rectify this soon I promise. One problem with changing my sig so much is I never know which one people are commenting on :(

Two quite different things from me just through messing about with various effects.

eyeofthebeholder.png

decay.png

Wish I had made them larger though :(

I think that these images are large enough, I can see the detail so no need to worry. The textures are very interesting. The second one has a more dimensional look to it like it has thickness. I like that! :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Minners, yes, I see what you mean with the changing sig ;)

The new textures are very nice. I love the way they look like layers upon layers. The Decay one esp. takes my fancy.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

The textures are fabulous and I especially like the 2nd one, which looks like Formica. Great stuff.

So sorry, I only just noticed your question back in August. No, we don't watch the TT races live, but take a peak on the TV. I watch most of it behind closed hands over my eyes. The speeds they get up to is ridiculous - like 185 mph. A nurse once told me, at the hospital, that when they crash they bring them in ....... in little pieces. Euuuuuuu :scanner: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

You have been hard at work since my last visit.Great group of professional looking logos.Your two new textures are pretty neat.I don't know if I missed the manips on the first page before or are new (the glass kiwi) but anyway cool concept I like the idea.

Oh wow. Amazing images.

In the batch of logos on page 6, my favorite is the first Infinity logo. All of them are freaking awesome.

Decay also catches my eye.

Keep up the amazing work.

'Civil disobedience is still disobedience.'

'↑ And that is how you confuse an atomic computer. ↑'

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

• 1 month later...

Have to join Helen and Welshblue in what they said about the signature, perfect colors and kind of calmess in it , one of my favourite signatures I have seen :).

sig_garfield.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who's commented since my last visit, Helen,Barbieq,Nanette,Dug,Xzerizon,Welsh and Ella all your comments are warmly appreciated :)  Really want to update and reorganise my gallery but do not have much spare time and plus with the bugs the forum is having at the moment probably not the best time to do this.

Minners, just gone back over your gallery & I am amazed at your growth. Such lovely works. A real pleasure to see them all again. I do love the opal set in silver. All of your works have such punch & depth & the gloss is always spot on. 

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

• 1 month later...

:smile::bertie:  That's for your amazing new avvie and signature.  Totally cool man - fantastically shiny and professional looking.

I just nearly fell off my chair laughing at the cat pictures with the overlapping images.  Sooooo cute and very clever :smile:.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks guys. Have to admit to being a little disappointed at not holding on to my signature of the year award after all the hard work I put in last year ( approx 20 different ones ) :( Still there's always this year :)

Edited by minners71

Just went through your entire gallery again. What a treat! So much eye candy! Your ideas are great & the way you finish an image is just superb. Glad I went for a stroll through your gallery again. :D

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012