Minners71 and now for something completly different......pg6

minners71

Thanks for stopping by Yellowman,Sharp,Nanette,Helen and barbieq and I will read through that info you linked to Sharp and see if it helps ;)

Not sure if anyone has noticed but I started to change my sig weekly ( every Monday ) thought it would help me be more creative and it has ( I now have about 20 sigs and avi combos waiting in the wings ) I am also trying to do some larger works but having such an ancient computer does not help :( took me 25 mins the other day to apply a gaussian blur to a 1920 x 1080 image :(

25 minutes?! That's a long time. Sounds like my old computer I had a few years ago where a lot of my work caused it to crash several times. It worked like molasses, too. Maybe you can get a new one soon?

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Helen and Jim, unfortunately I don't have the funds at the moment for a new PC :(

@Red, No I don't but I will soon ;) although blurs are the least of my worries most plug ins or effects take 1-2 minutes to even open up yet alone use and resizing is another very slow process, some times so slow that my PC just freezes and becomes unresponsive.

here is a snap shot of my beast of a machine.

system.png

Minners I have not been on much in the last few months but that is another tale.

Most certainly that is an old pc but you are still churning out great images. I remember when mine was like that too & I was pleased that at least I had that much.

I hope that something good will come your way after what you have been through & I am pleased you are still here with us. Big hug to you.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks Helen and Welshblue

Didn't need to choose them they are the colours on my new mountain bike :) so thank GIANT for that ;) made quite a few new sigs with the inspiration coming from my bike ( funny where it comes from sometimes ) sadly they were on my work comp in the same folder as my logo of the week entries and also got deleted by the numbskull at work :( am going to try a recovery program when I get in today, so fingers crossed.

As for the logo of the week files I have redone them and to be honest I feel they are better than the originals, so not too angry with the numbskull ;) although the sig work I'm not sure if I can even remember them all :(

Largest work so far inspired by one of my logo's in the latest comp its in full HD but I don't think photobucket allows them to upload in that size.

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af227/minners71/genesisnoname.png

Edited by minners71

I'm sorry to hear about the lost files. On the bright side, however, you keep making such awesome images. Your sigs are stunning to look at and when I visit this forum, I look forward to viewing your newest one. Obsession? Nah. I just like to see nice work from people.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

your last one is amazing! I love the shapes and the colors :)

I know what you mean with a bad computer... I have a 4 year old ACER ASPIRE ONE (notebook) with a bad Hanns.G monitor attached... and I must say, these notbooks are not created to photoshop... But still, with a lot of patience I manage to do larger images...

Thanks Welsh,Helen,Aislin,Barbie and Dug for the comments and taking the time to view.

Here are my other logos for the logo of the week challenge no.5 ( took so long messing about with them that I forgot the deadline )

sheet.png

And at the very last moment came up with these 2

wrapped.png

boxi.png

Obsidian, Osiris & Gateway would have to be my fave of them but the infinity ones are great since they are a play on words for me at least. I love the ones on the grey background. Oh dang! They are all so good in their own right. I can see how you had a hard time sticking to one for the comp. I'm glad you shared this eye candy :)

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012