Minners71 and now for something completly different......pg6

minners71

Is that a new sig you have there? I didn't see it before. It's very beautiful. The gradual color change in each letter is superbly done!

Thanks Helen, yes it is new was just messing about and out it popped ;) The gradual colour change is easy enough to do just make it in one colour then go to 'Conditional hue and saturation' on the colour wheel choose everything and then on the 'Hue action' choose fade horizontal or vertical and then just move the slider about. If you decrease the saturation after you have done this you can make look quite metallic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WHOA! I cannot believe it's taken me this long to get around to visiting your gallery! Man, I've been missing out! Your work is....STUNNING (for lack of a better word)! It's so eclectic, too, that I really can't decide which are my favorites. If I had to pick, I'd say the TV sigs are my favorite. The work is awesome and I'm a huge fan of Dexter and BSG (haven't had the pleasure of watching Breaking Bad yet).

You have a wonderful commercial style and a flare for the dramatic. Overall, I'm just blown away by your style and technique, and I can't wait to see more!

brickwallSIGresized_zps458db672.png

My Gallery

Thanks for the kind words guys but my life has taken a severe downward spiral just found out that my girlfriend of 9 years has been cheating on me and after a massive row in her work car park got home to find the police waiting for me. She put out a restraining order on me and in the 4 days I was unable to go near the house she has moved and taken everything I own, due to the incredibly stupid NZ relationship property laws she is entitled to do this and I now have to get a lawyer to try and get my stuff back but have no proof of what she has taken ( I had over 1500 cd's and over 1000 vinyl albums a lot of them quite rare and collectable ) It angers me to think her new partner is going through my stuff and taking what he wants.

I will try and pop in now and again but at this moment I just want the world to swallow me up.

:mrgreen: Note to self, NZ has some strange common law marriage hassles.

So sorry to hear that mate. While the material items are the least of your worries, its rather rotten to lose what are essentially sanity cornerstones (IMO). Regardless of the row, that's petty and lame on her part.

Be well and best of luck on resolving this out.

Gallery at PDN-Fans

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the comments guys hopefully it should all be sorted soon she has agreed to deliver my stuff to my solicitors sometime this week. ( will take me some time before I know if it is all there though ) Haven't had much time to do anything on PDN and feel I need to start from scratch again :(

Thanks Barbie and Helen.

Been messing about for the last few days trying to remember how to do things and decided to make a friend a sig ( He likes the game Gears of War and Zakk Wylde the guitarist so thought I would try and combine both, I feel it came out pretty good.

stinkzakk.png