Plug in links

Hi everyone this is my first post, I have tried to search for the answers but that itself brings another question. So question 1 there are various links in some tutorials to either images or plug ins but when I click on them I get redirected to another site or get an 404 server error msg. Second question is the search bar it seems very vague tried searching for the splinter plug in but found it no help am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for any help

You can report broken plugin links to me, or post in the thread concerned - we'll find them!

We're paint.net users - just like you! And once upon a time we were probably newbies too.

I'm glad you're finding the forum helpful and friendly. That's how we like it boltbait.big_smile.png

Have we had yet anyone born a Paint.NET expert?

Unless there's been a dramatic development in bio-engineering I'm not aware of, all were definitely newbies at one time.

OMYGOSH ME!! jk I'm still noob. See username for proof :D

Thanks for the quick response guys, you lot seem a lot more friendly than most forums. :)

This is likely the nicest forum I've been in. We get a rare troll once in a while, but for the most part, we're nice :)

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo