Can anyone help me fix this photo?

I am having a devil of a time trying to get rid of the "haze" on this picture and brighten the contrast on the faces. The patch of washed out sky overhead is ruining the rest of the picture.

If anyone has any suggestions for which Paint.Net feature I should use to improve it, I would greatly appreciate it!

Sorry, I tried to attach the picture, but I guess I don't know how to do that. Will try again later.

http://i53.tinypic.com/5x5q0y.jpg

Is this how to use TinyPics?

Edited by Ego Eram Reputo
Removed image & added link

To upload, you should use an image hosting site like tinypic. I won't be sure how to help you until you can get the image posted.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

@Dorrie,

I swapped your image for a link to the same because the image was very large (we have a limit for posted images of 800 pixels maximum). By posting a link users can choose to view the image or not, and that saves bandwidth.

@Dorrie,

I swapped your image for a link to the same because the image was very large (we have a limit for posted images of 800 pixels maximum). By posting a link users can choose to view the image or not, and that saves bandwidth.

Thank you! I've never used TinyPic before, and had only copied and pasted the address provided by TinyPic, but I remember there were some other characters on the beginning and the end. I was surprised when the actual picture showed up!

In the future, I suppose I should be sure to paste only the actual/exact URL?

Thanks again! -- Dorrie

i aways use photobucket,which it seems that tinypic is a part of.. when you click the "share" tab it opens up multiple options, including a basic link, the img code, and a clickable thumbnail(my fave)

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.