Paint.NET stopped working after system restore, won't install even after being removed

I recently system restored and the only thing that wasn't working again was Paint.NET, crashing immediately on startup. PDNCrash was empty. I searched around and decided the best option would be to uninstall Paint.NET and do a reinstall, but it didn't work, stating something about a component of the Service Package being missing or something. After fully updating my computer, the uninstaller didn't work again, so I used the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility to get rid of Paint.NET to try and reinstall.

...And it still didn't work. I repaired the Microsoft .NET frameworks, then tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them, and installing Paint.NET again. Now I don't know what to do besides possibly undoing my system restore. If it helps, the only message I get is the "Paint.NET Setup Frontend has stopped working" error.