Sign in to follow this  
Picc84

Invision Free?

Does anyone hear create skins/graphics for invisionfree? I'am now starting on making skins, so if you have any suggestions i'd be great!

Erm...In case trickman wasn't being a smartass, "Does anyone here", where "anyone here" is its own phrase.

Well, I knew that... I was just pretending I didn't :P

It's difficult to understand misformulated sentences for someone who doesn't have English as mother tongue... It's not we want to blame you.

Why are you sissy nannies squabbling about gramma?

It's not hard at all to understand what Picc84 is talking about unless you are retarded or speak English as a second language.

----

For Boltbait:

i'am

:?:

:roll:

I'm not sure, but I think I have worked it out. Judging from the results from my careful experimenting I believe he meant to write "I am" although the plotted graphs seem to break down after time so I can't be sure. Stephen Hawking is flying in from Canada and we are trying to find Stephen Fry so we can discuss this further.

It's not hard at all to understand what Picc84 is talking about unless you are retarded or speak English as a second language.

----

For Boltbait:

i'am

:?:

:roll:

I'm not sure, but I think I have worked it out. Judging from the results from my careful experimenting I believe he meant to write "I am" although the plotted graphs seem to break down after time so I can't be sure. Stephen Hawking is flying in from Canada and we are trying to find Stephen Fry so we can discuss this further.

Oh come on aatwo, you're being a bit harsh, don't you think? I was simply joking AND english is not my main language.

Thank You! I'm still in High school... And my school isn't exactly Prep.

C'mon aatwo, tone it down.