Inca's Gallery

Moninca

Made a new sig. It was supposed to be for the SOTW contest, but I got sidetracked and missed the deadline, lol At least this time I spelled my name right. boltbait.tongue.png

33ttgmw.png

Edited by Moninca

• 5 weeks later...

Just putting up some of the stuff I'm made using various tutorial here. Having them side by side makes it easier to see where I need to improve. Don't laugh too hard. ;)

-mega snip-

Great gallery!

my favorite ones have to be the galaxy balls. Your first is similar to the one that I first made, but yours is better... its finished :P

Nice job!

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

I don't get the change to get over to the galleries much anymore, but I had a chance tonight and I'm glad I saw yours. Very nice work !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thanks AGJM and Possum. ^_^ Helen's tut is definitely my all-time favorite. :)

I haven't had a chance to update things much. My mom has been sick (chronic issues flaring up recently), and I have a new job that takes me out of town a lot, and usually where there is little or no net connection. But I've still been practicing, especially with the Multi Gradient and Color Flip plugins. I've fallen in love with both. bubblerevolution.grinneh.png I've updated the top post with this cross-section of my recent projects:

34hz0w6.jpg20jr1ud.jpgt6ozuc.png10870j8.png10sc2oi.png30hrib9.png2hx0sd2.png2exyanc.pngn6xc3.png3515vug.pngeporup.png

wrga9v.png

Edited by Moninca

• 2 weeks later...

Love the latest glossies and the rose! It didn't hurt my eyes yesterday, but today it did. I think I looked at it at a different computer. Awesome colors for the rose and the outline makes it seem it's glowing.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA