Sign in to follow this  
welshblue

Rights to reply ? ...

Point taken. I`ve started adding to my gallery again now anyway but you are quite right Pyro. No point in having a gallery if it is not used.

All in all I agree with Barbie. It`s always nice to clear the air and get things straightened out. Many thanks go to Welshy for starting this thread. ;)

Just noticed the Reputation button. Nice idea but I would just like to know how you increase(or decrease! :D ) the number . Is it down to the number of posts or something?

Goonie, down near the reply button there is a plus sign in green. Click it to increase the rating. Taking points away (negative) has been disabled by popular demand i.e. those who asked for the reputations system also asked for the negative to be disabled.

• Upvote 1

Awwww.... come on welshy, that was Pyro boltbait.tongue.png He was probably just having a laugh... I don't see why that's a crime boltbait.hmm.png

Nope not a crime.

At the time of starting this thread I didn't realise he was using hyperbole and the words struck a nerve, due to other conversations.

As stated previously this wasn't a pop @ Pyro'. Believe it or not I've got a lot of respect for the work he does here, his Plug-Ins and the way he says what he thinks - It was just a way of airing concerns myself and others have had. Which have been duly answered and it seems we're all happy

If I get judged for starting this thread, I hope the Positives I've brought to this place in the 3 years I've been here outweigh the Negativity I sometimes inject

Edited by welshblue
  • Upvote 3

You can't take back a hug!

My ex-wife did.

And the house and bank account :lol:

Worst of all, she trashed most of my vinyl :(

• Upvote 2

That feature is SO glitchy :D

For example, pyrochild has either 2, 3 or 0 rep points depending on which post I look at, and everyday I can give him another one for some reason :O

No no no, you're not upvoting people, you're upvoting posts.

My post above yours has 1 upvote, and I myself have 8 upvotes or "Reputation" because I've had my posts upvoted a total of 8 times.

You can see your total under your avatar, with the post count.

In the case of the galleries, some people just like looking...

It's said on the Internet that content is produced by 1% and consumed by 99%. (Or whatever, maybe it's 1.38% and 98.62%)

Just look at the user stats listed at the bottom of the forum index ... right now it says, "91 active users, 88 guests, 3 logged in." This is typical.

By the way, there is an incentive for logging in even if you're just browsing/lurking. Only guests see the Kontera ads (underline linky ads).

Hello everyone. I enjoyed reading through this discussion. I can definitely relate with activity levels and PDN releases - bigger gaps seem to pull me away from the forums, or instigate drama. It's something that's been on my mind in regards to this forum - whether it be about the Pictorium, mod roles, or feedback in general. Thanks for clearing everything up! You're a great bunch of people.

Mr. Atwell :)

Long time no see. Married life must be agreeing with you ;)

At the time it was seen by a few as not funny, more mocking if anything. None of us considered hyperbole - we only saw sarcasm

The same few were wondering if there was any point us posting here, then that post sort of inflamed the situation ... but it's all in the past now.

Things were explained etc etc

Hopefully after it all, we're all still friends and working towards one goal - either improving PDN through development and/or plug-ins Or trying to showcase what is possible to make image wise with PDN

Edited by welshblue
  • Upvote 1