Jump to content

Pulling away effect?

Recommended Posts


Is there some way I can make a picture look like it's going away from you? Similar to what Bulge does, but on a horizon, and affecting the whole picture, or affecting in a gradient-like manor. I probably don't make any sense, but if you think you have an idea of what I'm asking, please ask to clarify. xD

Thank you in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Visually, Not really. But, think this way. I make a surface of water, taking up the canvas as if I'm looking down at it. I want to move it so that I can see the horizon of the ocean, understand?

Or I want to push the picture a certain way: I take a person sitting on something that's angled and I want to set them on something similar, but I can't create the "bench" at the right angle, can I adjust that?

Mainly, can I push one part of the picture away, and/or angle it?

Sorry, not the best with explaining and all my projects I needed it with, I deleted. :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...