how would you get a photo to look like this?

tumblr_liytje5bY61qhidi9o1_500.jpg

How would you get a photo to look like that in sense of the lighting and I guess the texture of the picture?

I've seen so many photos that look like this and it's so pretty >.<! I've wanted to do it myself.

If anyone could help me that would be amazing, thank you :)

Welcome to the forum xMerlise!

To do one picture (without the background) you need to have two layers with the same photo.

On the top layer press F4 to see the properties and set the opacity to 160.

Then apply a sepia2 (menu adjustment) and change the brightness/contrast to 70 / -40. This should do the trick.

well photo manip isnt my thing so others may have a much better method

but here is my try

random pic pulled of the internet

girlbefore.jpg

on this first one i added a layer, put a pink to blue gradient on the layer, used sepia, then set layer propperties to "additive" and played with the opaity

girlafter1.png

on this second one, i duplicated the orriginal layer, used "monotone ink on paper" set to a brown colour, set the layer to "additive" and again played with the opacity

girlafter12.png

monotone ink on paper is found under the adjustment tab, same as sepia, couldnt find it in the plugin index-dont realy know if its a plugin or comes standard

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

monotone ink on paper is found under the adjustment tab, same as sepia, couldnt find it in the plugin index-dont realy know if its a plugin or comes standard

Tis part of KrisVDM's Plugin Pack, which is why it doesn't have an entry all to itself boltbait.wink.png