New Logo Time?

Hello, My name is William, I'm the owner and founder of High Point Outdoors (The TV Show none of you have probably heard about haha)

We've been hard at work trying to get our media into the 21st century and make it look great.. The biggest problem I've come across is coming up with a whole new idea for our logo, I'm stumped so I've come to the professional graphics designers at Paint in an attempt to strike up some new Ideas..

Any Ideas, Drawings, or complete logos (Just kidding about the complete logo's... I don't want to worry about copyright) Will be accepted with a great amount of appreciation. Thanks

Here's Our Current Logo.

216311_147137395353354_147137305353363_324083_2580581_n.jpg

I'm not sure if you want a new logo or a fix for the old one, so here's my thoughts on your current logo:

First off, the turkey silhouette needs to be completely black like the rest of the logo.

logo.png

Secondly, the text needs too be less grainy. All the extra dots and pixels make it difficult to read and it doesn't fit with the smooth outline of the silhouette.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

The animals don't have any relation to the name: 'High Point Outdoors' <> Deer or Turkeys!

A high point in the outdoors conjures images of rugged peaks. The terrain in your logo is a undulating plain.

My opinion: lose the animals, the monotone silhouette and do something with snow covered peaks.

The animals don't have any relation to the name: 'High Point Outdoors' <> Deer or Turkeys!

A high point in the outdoors conjures images of rugged peaks. The terrain in your logo is a undulating plain.

My opinion: lose the animals, the monotone silhouette and do something with snow covered peaks.

Good Idea.. This is gonna take awhile to throw together but it'll look a lot better.

i figure its a hunting show, name sound familiar,-- but i agree with losing the silhouette look

to me the name conjures images of arrow tips but then im a hunter,

Thats what we cover the most is PA's WhiteTail Archery season... I have a partnership with Swhacker so maybe I'll incorporate something like that if the mountain idea doesnt work out.