Crollo's random images of doom

thehalflifedude

Thanks, the first one was actually the base for the second one, I came up with 'sphere' because I looked at the first one and thought "Oh man that could look so much better if it wasn't so low resolution!" so I recreated it, and then thought "Hmmm.... How can I expand on this?"

Then, a couple layer blending modes later I ended up with something pretty nifty, and then just expanded onto that until I had the final result.

Also to anybody wondering: Crollo is my new alias, I used the [Embarrassing as can be, informal, the exact reason I chose another alias] 'thehalflifedude' alias back in 08', when I registered here. Should probably have it changed, hmmm.

Also, as for practice makes perfect, not trying to be the best, just making stuff I enjoy making, huh?

Edited by thehalflifedude

Cool work. The grungey work compliments the title of your gallery "...images of doom." Kind of spooky if I may say so. And also, there's a few grammar mistakes in the second image, unless you did that deliberately. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

It says (with a few corrections), "Attention. Don't try to jump on buildings. You will get hurt. Instead of that, try the doors. If you don't understand how this works, you are going to die. Thank you for your understanding."

Hmmm...

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

It says (with a few corrections), "Attention. Don't try to jump on buildings. You will get hurt. Instead of that, try the doors. If you don't understand how this works, you are going to die. Thank you for your understanding."

Hmmm...

HAHA That's what happens when you make images at 3 in the morning while on the brink of passing out.

Edited by thehalflifedude