PDN Copyright notice obscures online Help

ukdeejay

Whenever I go to Help>Help Topics [F1] in PDN, the copyright notice appears at the bottom of the Internet Explorer window. If I then need to scroll down a page to view more of the Topic, the copyright notice 'floats up' the screen in proportion to me scrolling down. This means a large part of whatever Topic I am trying to read is obscured by this copyright 'banner'.

I would like to have uploaded some screenshots to illustrate the issue, but can't get them below the 250k upload limit.

I believe that issue is limited to IE7, so upgrading to IE9 or using any other browser should take care of it.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I believe that issue is limited to IE7, so upgrading to IE9 or using any other browser should take care of it.

Am using IE9 & don't really want the hassle of using another browser due to this one issue, but thanks for the reply.

If you're seeing it in IE9 then you've turned on compatibility mode. Click on the little torn page icon on the right side of the address bar.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

If you're seeing it in IE9 then you've turned on compatibility mode. Click on the little torn page icon on the right side of the address bar.

That's fixed it!

Due to horrendous problems with pre-release versions of IE9, I had turned ON Compatibility View for ALL sites. Have now turned it off, so will see if I get any other problems. Cheers