Skullbonz Art Gallery - May, 5th- Train Set and more

skullbonz

OH my gosh! You created all of those? I looked through the whole video. I have to say wow! @ 8:12, that's a very interesting space scene. It reminds me of something I've seen in a science magazine. 

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank you Helen.  It was two years worth, since discovering PDN, until now and in order so you can see the difference. I wonder what I will be making in two more years,lol. 

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Thank you DrewDale and dug. I'm discovering new tricks everyday,lol,never know what i will come up with next,heh,heh.   I was listening to Pink Floyd The Wall when I made the wall banner,lol.  ;)

The wall banner definitely caught my attention! It's so colorful! I also noticed that you have surrealism in your works...I like that. The scapes are beautiful, as always. There's no such thing as too much beauty. ;)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank you Helen,Daniels,Sasha and Drydareelin for your comments,a little art graffiti with some space added in,lol  I love colors so of course everything I make is vibrant which I have to learn to tone down in some pictures.

I have been working on and off on the Precious Marbles for about 5 days and decided I was done and leave it alone before I mess it up,lol. The other three new ones took some time also but not near what a high multiple layer picture does. In Marbles each item and each board consisted of 2-7 layers with layers in between the groups,I lost count,lol. I hope you like how they came out.    :)

I gasped when I saw the vaporizing vase in blue. That's just incredible! The skull, wow! Impressive blue color.

Okay, and now for the treasure box with the marbles. I'd love to keep it. It seems to be so full of lovely memories. You did a superb job on it all!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Great new stuff there, the wall, I like it, looks so graffiti to me, I think some displacement will make it even better, just a suggestion.

The marble box is amazing, the textures on the wood and marbles are excellent, you are so very good at perspective, believe me it is just great like that, but I have only a tiny suggestion, of curse you don't need to implement it is just an idea, if you still have the PDN file with all layer, then darkening the the back part (the cover of the box) and make the back row of the marbles a little smaller than the front ones will enhance the depth/perspective very much. This image is my fave among them, because I am so fan of 3D effect. Well done mate.

The skull it is so professional, and the tone of the blue is exactly my fave. And the other two abstracts are so nice as well, I just noticed that you can play with colors very well, you use Contradictory colors but they don't clash.

BTW, I like the textures of marbles, and I have a tutorial of how to make a 3D glass orb, not sure if I have post it here, but you can see it here, I also like your feedback about it.

@ Daniels- Thanks,I think the size problem was on my side,should be ok now.

@ Helen- Thank you,I knew you would like the marbles,lol,and thanks to yellowman they will be getting better.   ;)

@yellowman-Thank you yellowman for steering me to something else real cool and your comments. It was you who tipped me off to terragen also,which by the way has me addicted,lol. I have been rendering them without an atmosphere and then importing that into PDN to make everything else. I have surprised myself at what i have been making lately doing that for my space pictures. It's tough learning all of these programs and how they work all at the same time,lol,but I am,slowly. Below you will see my first try at your tutorial. It was easy to follow until I got to the perspective part but I played with the settings and ended up with this. After that I read more in the thread and saw why it didn't work right,lol,should have read that first. I will be using this technique and experimenting further in the future. Thanks   

@ blackpenny- Thanks,two of my favorites also.   ;)

@barbieq25 who snuck in when I was posting this,lol,Thanks barbie.     ;)

yellowman's glossy orb tute,link above in his post;

162-a_zpsfeae6f94.jpg

Edited by skullbonz
  • Upvote 1