How to make Photochops?

Hello everyone. I'm new to paint.net and editing in general. I want to take a picture of my father on a motorcyle and put it in with other racers so it appears like he is racing against some of the best guys in the world. I know that it doesn't sound that funny, but he will definitely get a kick out of it lol. Anyway, can somebody walk me through doing that? Like I said, I'm new to this stuff and don't even know where to start! Well, thanks in advance. I'm posting this from my phone while I'm at work. I will check on this thread at around 2 or 3 pm when I get home. Thanks again!!!!

Here's a good place to start:

Thanks. I think I can cut out the pic using those tutorials. Now, how do I go about putting the image I cut out onto another image? The one I'm cutting out is of my dad on a motorcycle only. Then I want to put that onto a picture of other motorcycle racers. Is there a step by step tutorial for that also? Or could you explain it to me (if you have the time and patience)? I know I probably sound like a moron, but I've never used software like this before. And thanks again for your initial reply.....