Adjustments and Effects Menus Icons

pdn35icons.ZoomBlurEffect.pngpdn35icons.ShapeOutlineIcon.pngpdn35icons.FragmentEffectIcon.pngpdn35icons.DragDrop.OpenOrImport.FormIcon.pngpdn35icons.DentsEffectIcon.pngI looked and looked for a place to ask this question but didn't find a similar question, so I'll ask it here.

Does anyone know where I can get copies of the plugin icons used for the individual Adjustments/Effects in the Adjustments and Effects menus ?

I would like to use the icons on my own collected plugin help files as a mnemonic device to keep my help files organized. (e.g. Is this Outline Selection or Object ? BoltBait, pyrochild, or Aziz ?)

I tried using IcoFX to extract the icons from the .dll and .exe files in Paint.Net installed on my pdn35icons.BrightnessAndContrastAdjustment.pngpdn35icons.BlurEffect.pngcomputer, but I only found 3 icons: the main Paint.Net icon and 2 other icons that seemed unrelated

to the plugins menus.

Thank you.

P.S. Thanks to Ergo Eram Reputo for the Plugin Index; it brings organization to plugin chaos.

Edited by dj1551

First, this section of the forum is for publishing plugins you've written.

Moved to General Discussion & Questions

Next, you can find the sources of all the icons in Paint.NET and this forum here.

And finally, you can download all of the icons used in Paint.NET from this forum. Click the emoticons.png in the post editor, then click Show All. All of the icons that come with Paint.NET should be in that list.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

First, this section of the forum is for publishing plugins you've written.

Moved to General Discussion & Questions

Next, you can find the sources of all the icons in Paint.NET and this forum here.

And finally, you can download all of the icons used in Paint.NET from this forum. Click the emoticons.png in the post editor, then click Show All. All of the icons that come with Paint.NET should be in that list.

Thank you.

Is the post for a particular plugin in this forum the right place to ask questions about that particular plugin ?

Is the post for a particular plugin in this forum the right place to ask questions about that particular plugin ?

Yes.

RE: icons: