Error Copying To Clipboard in v3.5.7

jterry

I just installed 3.5.7, and now I'm having trouble with the copy command (both CTRL+C and Edit->Copy). The error I'm getting is "There was an error copying the image to the clipboard". This was working in the previous version I had installed (3.5.6). I think it might be related to the number of pixels selected. 2520x2848 produces this error, whereas 2377x2395 doesn't produce the error.

I'm running Win XP Pro 32-bit with 4gigs of ram on a quadcore processor (Q6600), so I should hope it's not running out of memory.

I had this problem too, something like 'An Error occured while trying to save the file'. so i tried to salvage wat i had from the pic by copying it, but i gt dat error ^^^

eOdUjVm.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just installed 3.5.7, and now I'm having trouble with the copy command (both CTRL+C and Edit->Copy). The error I'm getting is "There was an error copying the image to the clipboard". This was working in the previous version I had installed (3.5.6). I think it might be related to the number of pixels selected. 2520x2848 produces this error, whereas 2377x2395 doesn't produce the error.

I'm running Win XP Pro 32-bit with 4gigs of ram on a quadcore processor (Q6600), so I should hope it's not running out of memory.

I started having this problem in 3.5.10. It would not copy images larger than about 400K pixels, which is really quite small

Windows paint has no problems with images even larger than that.

Any ideas? I can't work... :(