Jump to content

[SOLVED] What plugin do you recommend for "real time displacement"

Recommended Posts


I'm looking for a Paint.Net plugin.

I'm looking for something similar to Photoshop's <I-forgot-the-name-of-the-effect>

Basically, what you can see in that video, from 0'43'' to 0'49 :


That is, a painting tool acting a little bit like Smudge: when you paint with that tool, it distorts the picture in the same direction as the mouse movement. You can control the intensity, radius, and that will blend the result smoothly into the original picture.

I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the list of Plugins, but there are so many of them, it's hard to tell what each one does.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Edited by jeancallisti
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You're welcome, and also welcome to the forum.

Pyrochild has a 'Donate' button beside the download link. You can always show your appreciation by using it boltbait.big_smile.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...