Totally awesome

New here - but took 6 hours to browse the plugins.

Last night was only looking for a fast/clean way [desktop pub] to use rounded corners on both-jpg and png. Googling produced a result [on result page # 32] a plugin that required paint.net.

Since I wanted the plug bad enough, I came around and downloaded paint.net software, with a false impression of that it was a slightly better thing that windows paint. After all, was I not that die-hard photoshop user since it's inception .

And - haha - you all know now what is coming...

Big eyes, utter amazement, questioning why on earth in all those past years I never stumbled onto this etc. etc.

While waiting for the activation email here, I downloaded just about every plugin that amazes - and, yes feeling utterly guilty, that I so far am only on the receiving end. What a rarity of a community, what an incredible resource - summing it up - am in awe.

Thank you so much !

where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones....

This community needs more users like you ^^

Hope you stay long enough to share your work!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

This community needs more users like you ^^

Hope you stay long enough to share your work!

You can count on it - I'll be around for a long time. Am very consistent. And, yes, I will share work, once I am done with my project [currently re-developing the platform of my gallery, but it's a huge project and will take still a while, because so many artists, and quite a few additional domains that belong to it and are integrated, so not a small task].

I will also promote paint.net naturally, not just to my artists. Have to look into the rules/regulations etc. for this and what I can use, or create my own to what extend allowed etc.

Thanks for the welcome. ;)

where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones....

ahhh, another brain i can pick :D

welcome, i look forward to seeing your work

it blows the mind, doesn't it?hell just the program is unbelievable(thanks rick) and then the plugins, and the tutorials, and, and, and,

these people cant be thanked enough.

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

Paint.Net is a fantastic piece of software. Feel free to express your thanks by using the Donate button.boltbait.big_smile.png

Donations help continue Rick's work on the project - and we all want better stuff right?